Our January 2018 Newsletter, Bookmarks, has been published , and you can view it online at the link provided. Several articles are included covering Medicare, Medicaid, nursing home resident dumping, and the new tax law. Let us know if you want to be added to the email list.
Tag Archives: Newsletter
Elder Law Bookmarks 2nd Qtr.
Our latest newsletter was sent today and can be viewed online at https://attorney.elderlawanswers.com/newsletter/actions/view/c/15771/cs/3b48dcc5d6ad249de1c25b6748a377f8
January 2017 Bookmarks Newsletter
The January 2017 Bookmarks Newsletter can be viewed here.
Quarterly Newsletter Available
Our quarterly newsletter, Elder Law Bookmarks, was sent today. Articles included in the newsletter are:
- People with Disabilities Can Now Create Their Own Special Needs Trusts
- Is it Better to Remarry or Just Live Together?
- Repealing Obamacare Will Have Consequences for Medicare
- For Better or Worse, States Are Turning to Managed Care for Medicaid Long-Term-Care
- Make Reviewing Your Estate Plan One of Your New Year’s Resolutions
If you want to be added to the mail list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.